Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

Surgery and diet to increase height - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Diet Plans
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 674 Questions
User :   hi m XXXXXX
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   How can i help you
User :   my age is 25 is ther any chance of growing through surgery or any medicine now i m 5.2 male her please sujject me
Doctor :   what is oyur weight
Doctor :   thre is no medication to increase height after 25 years in a male
User :   chance of growimg height
Doctor :   You can take calcium rich foods like milk, dates
User :   and not even surgery
Doctor :   approximately for men it will be 25, the growth will stop
Doctor :   certain surgeries are there, but id onot know how far it is beneficiary
User :   hw much it costs
User :   pls help me in this
Doctor :   i donot have any idea, you have to contact a orthpedician
User :   contacts of them plesae
Doctor :   try swimming
Doctor :   whare do you stay, area, provide details like area, phone
Doctor :   one of doctor will get back to you
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor