Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
166 Doctors are Online

Supplements and exercise for increasing height - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can I help you?
User :   I am 18 years old and my growth plates have closed up. Is there any perscriptions or supplements i can take to increase my height?
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   what is your height?
User :   5'6
Doctor :   ok
User :   and i weigh 160
Doctor :   160 pounds
User :   yes
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   there are some exercise which if done regularly
Doctor :   can increase few inches
Doctor :   inheight
User :   what about perscriptions? or supplements?
Doctor :   there are some supplements which can be of some help
User :   what supplements??
Doctor :   before prescribing them there are some things to be taken into consideration
Doctor :   what is your exact age?

Question is related to
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor