Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

Suggestions to cure dengue fever - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
User :   hello
Doctor :  
How can I help you?
User :   im from sri lanka
Doctor :  
User :   i got dengu fever for the second time
Doctor :   Ok

User :   if i get dengu again is it lead to a death
Doctor :   No

Doctor :  
But has to be treated
User :   yes this time my platelet count drop to 0000
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
That has to be replaced
User :   my friend told if i got dengu again i will die
Doctor :  
other wise it becomes complicated
Doctor :  
Nothing like that
User :   is it become complicated in third time
Doctor :  
Replace the platelets
Doctor :  
Nothing more to worry
Doctor :   Ok

User :   is new platlet stong as the old ones
User :   or is there a difference
Doctor :   No problem
Doctor :  
It is the same
User :   then y this time platelet drop than the previous time
User :   the first time its drop to 0000
User :   this time its drop to 0000
Doctor :  
User :   whats the reson
Doctor :  
20 thousand is an indication to replace it
User :   ahhh
Doctor :  
So, replace it urgently
User :   whats the minimum cant replase
Doctor :  
and you might need hospitalization

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor