Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
177 Doctors are Online

Suggestion of Fundoscopic examination for vision disorder - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3613 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   I have vision proble & my nos are increasing rapidly i am 25yrs
Doctor :   Ok
User :   What can i do to get better vision?
Doctor :   Is there any hereditary vision problems in your family?
User :   No
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Have you gotten yourself examined by an ophthalmologist?
User :   I am having it from my childhood & currently it is -20
Doctor :   Ok
User :   ya
User :   What can i do?
Doctor :   I think there is an underlying cause that needs to be examined in you.
Doctor :   First you need a Fundoscopy to get your retina examined, whether it is normal or not.

Question is related to
Medical Procedures
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor