Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Suggestion for sexually transmitted disease - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2584 Questions
User :   Hi, may
User :   hi
Doctor :   Hi
User :   anybody there?
Doctor: please proceed with your query.
User :   ok
User :   i wanted to talk to sexually transmitted disease doctor
Doctor :   I am a General Physician I can help you with the same , please proceed
User :   i wanted to know test name which is perfect for following std after 2 years of exposure- hiv, hapatitis A,B,C,syphlis,hsv,chalymedia
Doctor :   have you got the above tests done?
User :   no , plz tell me test name so that i can proceed for same
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   before that may i know your age and why are you looking for these tests now? any symptoms ?
Doctor :   generally for an std check up , we ask for any symptoms and also it needs an examination
Doctor :   apart from this some tests will be recommended they include
Doctor :   1. HIV TEST
Doctor :   2. HBSAg for hepatitis
Doctor :   3.FTA ABS for syphilis
Doctor :   3. Chlymydia test for Lymphogranuloma Venerum
Doctor :   5.Herpes tests for herpes virus
Doctor :   are you there with me?
Doctor :   apart from these other tests may be neded only on examination
Doctor :   complete blood count and urine tests as well.
Doctor :   are you with me?
Doctor :   if you have no specific symptoms and no lesions , etc , nothing to worry .
Doctor :   your not responding , I may have to close the chat window
Doctor :   please chat again with us with your questions anytime 24/7
Doctor :   thanks for consulting me
Doctor :   Bye for now
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor