Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Suggestion for high protein diet to gain weight - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Diet Plans
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
Doctor :   Hello
Doctor :   How can I help ?
User :   hi
User :   i am very thin , is there any way to get healthy
Doctor :   For Administrative purposes, please provide your Age, Gender, Occupation, marital status, height, weight
User :   22age,male, student.unmarried, 5.5 ft,52kg
User :   some one told me to take weight protein , is it ok
Doctor :   Since when have you been this way and how are the other family members in your family
Doctor :   What are the average weights of your parents put together
User :   they are good
Doctor :   I would need some Estimate in their weights to have a better Understanding.
User :   my father weight is 60kg and my mom weight is appprox 52kg
Doctor :   ok.
User :   give me some sugestion
Doctor :   Since they are not really in the over weight category I would suggest that you also should not be putting on the Excess weight
Doctor :   Alternatively
Doctor :   you could
Doctor :   Increase thge proteins in tyour diet and also the Pulses and the Vegetables
Doctor :   If you are Non Veg take a lot of RED MEAT
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor