Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Suggest treatment for vaginal itching - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 26-Mar-2014
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2003
Answered : 1544 Questions
User:good evening
User:morning i had some questions regarding itches in Vaginal area
User:doctor suggested to Candid Vaginal cream
Doctor:That is the commonest drug prescribed
Doctor:for vaginal itch
User:I bought "Clotrimazole Vaginal Gel"
Doctor:However cotton loose undies and local area hygiene plus dryness should be maintained
User:is that medicine ok for itches?
User:Is it possible to have sex after applying the medicine?
Doctor:Refrain from sex till the itches are gone
User:how many days we need to keep away from sex?
User:ok sir
Doctor:Till the itches are gone
Doctor:Did you follow what I said? Can you summarize our discussion?
User:ok sir
User:i got it
User:how to keep hygeine ?
User:it need to wash naa?
User:we have doubt regarding applying the cream
User:she has itches outside vagina
User:but in the medicine cover,its written to apply inside vagina
User:and there is a syringe inside the pack
Doctor:You can apply it
User:is there any pblm in applying inside ?
User:thanku sir
User:Have a nice day
User:Good night
Doctor:Thanks for visiting me here. Bye for now.
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor