Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Suggest treatment for tight foreskin of penis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 07-Apr-2014
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Men's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Doctor:How can I help you?
User:Hi dr
Doctor:please go ahead
User:I've problem like my penis forskin has tighten look/closed bit redissh and irritates much these days.... after google i suspect it could be phimosis...or ?
Doctor:Since when did you notice this?
User:last 2 days.... it was normal before, 2 weeks before it started with like itching feel when pass urine time ....
User:sorry last 2 weeks
Doctor:in that case I think you have infection
Doctor:probably fungal infection
User:so now i can't skretch it back and feel so much iritation in intercourse time too..
Doctor:You might be having phimosis, that is complicating the infection
User:because of not stretch its hard time for intercourse
Doctor:I can understand
User:im not understading what's the cause for this problems ?
Doctor:I mentioned, you seem to be having an infection of the penis
User:so it's quite common for mens ?
Doctor:You also seem to be having phimosis, so the infection is making the phimosis worse
Doctor:It is not very common
User:so how do i recover from here ?
Doctor:but it can be treated easily
Doctor:first thing to do is to get yourself examined by a doctor
Doctor:We have to first find out if you have infection or not
Doctor:if there is infection, then that should be treated first
Doctor:and once the infection is cured, you will need to be examined again to find out if you really have phimosis
Doctor:if phimosis is confirmed, then the best treatment for phimosis is circumcision
Doctor:So, please consult your local doctor
Doctor:May I know which city you live in?
Doctor:Which area?
User:near indiranagar
User:the urology drs also will do for this right
Doctor:you can go to any MBBS doctor
Doctor:Urologist will be good
User:after examination with dr only i go further ?
Doctor:Please consult a doctor first and get yourself examined
Doctor:You can directly consult a Urologist
Doctor:Doctors will not treat you without examining you
Doctor:that is because without examination, it is not possible to come to any conclusion about the problem
Doctor:is there anything else I can help you with?
User:ok dr. thank you, i ll see the dr
User:thank u
Doctor:You are welcome
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor