Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Suggest treatment for throat pain - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 14-May-2014
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2002
Answered : 106 Questions
User:is any one thr ?
Doctor:Please proceed with your query
User:I am having pain in my throat .... because of which im havinh mild fever ..
User:i am very much prone to tonsilitis
User:can u help me with this ?
Doctor:I am sorry about your problem
Doctor:since when do you have these symptoms?
User:past 2 days
Doctor:did you take any medicines for the same?
User:nup i just took crocin
Doctor:all right
Doctor:I usually prescribe my patients tablet T. sinarest thrice daily
Doctor:is there itching in the throat as well
User:ok ..... yup
User:should i need to take any antibiotics
Doctor:no, it is not required as of now
Doctor:Do gargling with Betadine mouth gargle thrice daily and take Sinarest as well
User:so only sinarest .....
Doctor:Do drink ginger tea or ginger milk too
Doctor:You should be fine in 2 days
Doctor:if symptoms worsen, then you can think of taking antibiotics
Doctor:get well soon
User:thanks a lot
Doctor:Do you have any more queries?
User:i have but its something related to my marital life ....
User:i dnt know ur the right person to get consultation
User:u thr ?
Doctor:yes I am here
Doctor:you can ask me
Doctor:I will try my best to help
User:i just got married 2 weeks back ...
User:i am not able to get inside her .... i did evrything frm my side but its just not happening ..
User:can u advice me something ...
Doctor:i think the problem is with her
Doctor:there is something called vaginismus
User:so wats the solution for this
Doctor:where the woman feels scared about penetration and makes her muscles tight
Doctor:you should talk to your wife about this
User:yup ur righth she very scared that she will get pregnent
Doctor:you should make her comfortable and let her know that it is not going to hurt, then she will be able to co-operate
Doctor:if that is the case, you can use condom
Doctor:that way she would not get pregnant
User:im using but then also she is not letting me in ... she is also trying but ithink some part of her mind is not allowing
Doctor:then she would need some couselling
User:should i need to take her to some doc
Doctor:ask some elder or close relative to speak to her and explain
User:can u help me on this ?
User:u from hyd ?
Doctor:i am from Bangalore
User:no if u can have a small gtalk with her
Doctor:you can take her to her regular gynecologist
Doctor:she must be able to help
User:really appreciate ur help
Doctor:my pleasure
User:thanks once again
Doctor:Thanks for visiting me here. Bye for now.
User:thanks ...bye
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor