Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Suggest treatment for swelling and inflammation in penis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 19-Jul-2014
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Men's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2003
Answered : 1540 Questions
Let me read your query for few minutes to be able to have a good discussion here.
User:Hi Doctor
Doctor:Are you there
Doctor:Please type your medical query
User:The inner skin on my penis is swollen and reddish(near the ring). I have seen a doctor and he prescribed Tab Cifran-CT 250/300 and Nizral Cream. I took the tab twice a day for 4 days and applied cream, but not response yet. I have itching too.
Doctor:You continue it for 7 days
Doctor:It is early for the drug to penetrate
Doctor:and heal
Doctor:you seem to have balanoposthitis
Doctor:Do not participate in intercourse for sometime
Doctor:Keep the area dry
Doctor:Did you follow what I said? Can you summarize our discussion?
Doctor:Are you there?
User:I got it
Doctor:Do you have any more queries?
Doctor:Thanks for visiting me here. Bye for now.
User:thank you very much
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor