Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Suggest treatment for shoulder pain - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 25-Jul-2014
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2003
Answered : 1563 Questions
User:Hello Doctor
User:I have a query for my mom
Doctor:I am XXXX Please proceed with your query.
User:My mom is having a problem in his right shoulder she is not able to lift his hands and cant take heavy instruments also
User:this problem is for last almost 7 years
Doctor:Does she have pain in the shoulder?
User:yes she is having
Doctor:Did she get tests done?
User:yes Xray done but nothing is found
Doctor:Mostly in such cases two things are advised
Doctor:one is physiotherapy
Doctor:and second is pain killers like aceclofenac and thiocolchicoside
User:do you advise me to see a doctor
Doctor:I have seen patients with bad pain to go for joint replacement
Doctor:Yes you should see an orthopedic surgeon
User:any advise where
Doctor:You can visit any reputed corporate hospital in your area
User:sure doctor thanks a lot for your advise
Doctor:Thanks for coming on chat
Doctor:Hope it helps
Doctor:Take care
User:sure you too
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor