Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Suggest treatment for premature ejaculation - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 28-Nov-2014
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Premature Ejaculation
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2003
Answered : 1548 Questions
Please proceed with your query
Doctor:Are you there?
User:please wait Dr.
Doctor:Please proceed
User:me on a phone call
User:Hello Dr, Myself XXXX
User:my concern is little personal query
User:i have aproblem of premature ejaculation
Doctor:Please proceed
User:so its really paiful as i could not manage to satidfy my wife
Doctor:Since when are you suffering with this problem?
Doctor:Are you there?
User:7-8 months
Doctor:Can you say the approximate time of the act? How much do you ejaculate within?
User:may be only 3-4 mins
Doctor:and before 8 months?
User:almost 8-10 mins
Doctor:Are you tensed regarding your performance?
User:many time had tried vigara's
User:vigora and penegra
Doctor:Are you tensed regarding your performance during the act?
Doctor:Are you diagnosed with any medical condition?
Doctor:like BP, sugar?
Doctor:May I know the medications you are taking?
User:tablets but not remember
Doctor:From the description provided by you, I feel that you might be suffering with performance anxiety.
Doctor:There is no medical treatment required for this.
Doctor:But you need to relax yourself during the act.
User:so how do i inprove
Doctor:You can practise stop and start technique.
Doctor:In this you have to involve your partner too.
User:i hv started that
Doctor:How is the improvement after starting this technique.
User:i try to relax a lot but i end up early
User:jst startd
Doctor:Concentrate on your breath during the act
Doctor:Do not think about the act.
Doctor:As you have just started keep practising it.
Doctor:It should improve gradually.
User:do suggest any tablets for time bieng
Doctor:One more technique is kegel's exercise
User:my partner is very frastated
Doctor:You have already tried viagra.
Doctor:I would suggest you to see a psychiatrist who will help in counseling and relaxation techniques.
Doctor:Also practise meditation and yoga.
Doctor:Follow regular physical exercises.
Doctor:I understand your concern but medications won't help you when you have performance anxiety.
Doctor:It is the relaxation technique which will help you.
User:vigara is safe ?
User:which i can try?
Doctor:Viagra causes high blood pressure. So, before starting it you need to be completely evaluated by your physician.
Doctor:Yes, it is safe but has side effects.
User:or who i should refer sexologist in XXXXXXX
Doctor:May I know your area?
User:me in IT field and working in shifts
Doctor:May I know your location in mumbai?
User: XXXXXXX work and residence in XXXXXXX
Doctor:As I practise in XXXXXXX It is difficult for me to suggest a doctor in XXXXXXX But I will ask my customer care team to fix an appointment for you in your area or nearby with a reputed sexologist.
Doctor:Is this fine with you?
User:sounds good
Doctor:Are you there?
Doctor:sure I will ask my crm to do it for you.
User:but please try as early as possible
User:my number 0000
Doctor:they will give you a call very soon.
Doctor:Thank you for the details
Doctor:Do you have any more queries for me?
User:no thanks
Doctor:Thanks for visiting me here. Bye for now.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor