Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Suggest treatment for pain due to broken tooth - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 12-Sep-2014
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Dental Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2002
Answered : 106 Questions
Please proceed with your query
User:query is regarding dental problem of 2o months old son
User:1 front teeth is half broken
Doctor:I am a General Physician, I believe I can help you within my expertise and If required I shall recommend a specialist.
User:have consulted with 2 doctors.
User:1 is suggesting to do nothing and wait
User:while other doctor suggested to remove the half teeth
User:which is very difficult.. i think surgery will be required for this
Doctor:No need to remove it
User:but son is facing pain and uneasiness..
Doctor:Once baby get old then tooth will fall and get permanant tooth
Doctor:Then use pain killer syrup or gel with doctor advice
User:he is not having food or milk properly
User:as when he try to eat or dring it hits on that place
Doctor:If he will no feel better after medication or symptoms persist then go for surgery
User:could you pls check with any speacialist / dentist
Doctor:You can post query on your dash board for Ask A specialist
User:okk.. could you pls suggest any pain killer
Doctor:The dentist will answer you as soon as possible
User:ok thanks
Doctor:I would suggest you MEFTAL SPAS syrup 2.5 ml
Doctor:Twice a day
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor