Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Suggest treatment for migraine - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 06-Apr-2014
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Headache and Migraines
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2002
Answered : 106 Questions
Please proceed with your query
User:How will you call migraine headache specialist
User:actually my mom is having this migraine issue.. I consult with lot of Dr's in my native and every one told there is no treatment for this. so now I want a specialist in that...
Doctor:There is no migraine headache specialist as such. But this condition is managed by physicians, neurologist or an ENT surgeon.
Doctor:you can consult one of the above.
Doctor:However most cases are managed by neurologist.
Doctor:Yes, there is no curative treatment for migraine.
User:then how to over come this problem?
Doctor:But the condition can be managed and kept under control with medicines.
Doctor:you can consult a neurologist, if you haven't met one yet.
User:ok thanks let me check with them...
Doctor:If symptoms require treatment, then she can be put on every day prophylactic drugs.
Doctor:with time the symptoms will come down or even disappear.
Doctor:Do you have any more questions?
User:no thanks
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor