Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Suggest treatment for dust allergy - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 02-Jun-2014
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Asthma and Allergy
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions
Please proceed with your query
Doctor:How Can i help you?
User:Sir, I am allergic to dust and very often got pimpled on face due to that and also it's blackish mark on curing it.
Doctor:i see
Doctor:what medications do you take for the allergy?
User:sir, for allergy- no any medicine..
Doctor:i think it would be a good idea to take an anti histamine medication
Doctor:that would help the dust allergy as well as the pimples
User:But, for pimples some silicate lotion given by Dr.
Doctor:good, that will prevent scarring
Doctor:but to prevent pimples themselves try Allegra 150
Doctor:once a day
User:ok sir.. I'll do that.. Thanks 4 consulting.
Doctor:sure, try it for 7 days and let me know how it goes. I am
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor