Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
177 Doctors are Online

Suggest treatment for burning sensation in feet due to diabetes - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 25-Mar-2014
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Diabetes
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
User:hello doctor
User:I have a query
Doctor:How may I help you?
User:I am a type 1 diabetic since the 2004
User:my last HbA1c was 6.5
User:which was done about 20 days ago
User:I have this mild burning sensation in my feet since the past few days
User:I used to have it a long time back and the doctor used to gave me some vitamis capsules
User:that used to take care of it
User:could you suggest something similar?
Doctor:If you can remember what supplement was prescribed to you earlier, you may try the same.
Doctor:If you don't remember
Doctor:then you can try tab. meganeurone.
Doctor:This is a vitamin b12 containing vitamin supplement
User:i remember something called a methylcobolamine
Doctor:it helps with nerve related neuralgic pain.
Doctor:Methycobalamine is generic name of vitamin b12.
User:thanks a lot
Doctor:Meganeurone contains good amount of vitamin b12
Doctor:You can either try this brand or the generic tablets prescribed.
Doctor:Do you have any more questions?
User:thanks a lot for the info..!!
Doctor:Thanks for visiting me here. Bye for now.
Question is related to
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor