Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Suggest treatment for blood boils in my anal region - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 26-Mar-2014
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 983 Questions
Doctor:please proceed with your query
User:i am having problem around my anal..
User:i have seen boils which keeps coming and going.. when its bursts there is blood..
User:and its itchy around...
User:when i pass stool, i feel serious itchiness..
User:also there are traces of bood after i wipe myself with tissue paper..
Doctor:sorry about that
User:but there's no blood in my stool
Doctor:you must be having a chronic anal fissure with superadded fungal infection
User:ohkk.. so its not piles..
User:i was afraid its piles...
Doctor:in piles, there would be more bleeding
Doctor:fresh bleeding as well
Doctor:and it is very painful
User:no thats not the case...
User:what can i do it make it go away??
Doctor:you can use Anovate cream locally around the anus thrice daily
Doctor:it should be gone soon
User:currently i am using candiderma+ cream...
User:but its not helping me much
User:it us makes itch gone away
User:but other problems are still there...
Doctor:if there is itching, candiderma should help as it is anti-fungal
Doctor:try Anovate for a week then
Doctor:it should help
User:what about the boils and blood traces i see after i pass stool...
User:anovate will be helpful in all way..
Doctor:yes, it would take care of the boils and blood traces as well
Doctor:if your symptoms does not subside in a week's time, please get it examined by your doctor
User:what kind of doctor??
Doctor:Your primary or family physician
User:i am in blr.. i dnt know anyone.. can you suggest me a good hospital in blr.. and the specialty of a dr whom i should see
Doctor:where is your location in bangalore?
User:gynae is out of q.. but there any specialist dr field whihc i shld contact..
Doctor:You should see a general surgeon for the same
Doctor:You can go to XXXXXXX baba hospital
User:ohk. thanks.. :)
Doctor:my pleasure
Doctor:get well soon
User:i will try the medicine you sugested for and if not helps i will see a sdr
Doctor:let me know how you feel after a week
User:have a nice day..
Doctor:you too
Doctor:bye for now
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor