Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

Suggest the diet for acidity problem - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 26-Dec-2013
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Digestion and Bowels
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 983 Questions
Doctor:How can I help you?
User:Hi Sir , In previous chat I was asked regarding pain in the chest area,and I explained symptoms to you,accordingly you have suggested medicine pantropalyze for acedic problem.I have taken it for a week and now I am feeling better
User:Do I need to take it regularly?
Doctor:Did you have this problem again?
Doctor:If you haven't had recurrence, you may use the tablet for couple of weeks and stop it.
Doctor:You will need to follow a strict diet and lifestyle to keep the condition in control and prevent recurrence.
Doctor:Have you followed?
User:no but when I have taken less food then I feel this problem
Doctor:Your diet and lifestyle has a strong influence to acidity and heart burns.
Doctor:Pantaprazole tablets can take care of this problem for short period of time.
Doctor:You need to be regular with your food, never skip food and sleep adequately.
User:hmm,so I need to follow low spicy food right
Doctor:In addition avoid high spicy food, restrict coffee and beverages and avoid smoking/alcohol if any.
Doctor:Along with these dietary changes, early morning exercise and moderate physical activity is recommended.
Doctor:These changes are absolutely necessary if you wish to keep the problem from resurfacing again.
Doctor:Have you followed?
Doctor:Do you have any questions?
User:Yes, can I go for gym and do moderate exercises
Doctor:Yes; do not over strain.
Doctor:Do you have any other questions?
User:Nop ,Thanks
Doctor:Thanks for consulting me.
Doctor:Bye for now.
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor