Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

Suggest best treatment for piles? - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 06-Jul-2013
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Digestion and Bowels
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Doctor:Good morning
User:Hi Doctor
User:Good Morning
Doctor:Please proceed with your query
User:This is XXXXXXX
User:I have some queries related to Anal
User:My mother is suffering with piles
User:can you please suggest the best treatment for this
Doctor:The best and curative treatment for this would be surgical resection of the spine
Doctor:sorry the piles
User:but as per my knowledge after surgery there is a chance to develop the piles again
Doctor:Your mother could undergo Hemorrhoidectomy
User:because the same happend in case of my father
Doctor:Yes, but it is uncommon
User:Now a days we are hearing about Stop Piles clinic, where there is no surgery required and Piles will be treated without pain
User:is this suggestable
Doctor:I am sorry, I am not aware of this
Doctor:However, I could brief you about the medical management of piles
User:Ok pls
Doctor:There is a medication called Dobesil
Doctor:This can be used as a temporary measure
Doctor:sometimes, this medication takes care of the piles completely
Doctor:You could also local oitment like Piloseal
Doctor:This can cure the piles too
Doctor:Along with this, dietary measures in the form of high fiber diet
Doctor:would help too
User:high fibre diet means which food we have to take and to avoid
Doctor:Fruits, vegetables and spinach
User:what foods we have to avoid to get relif from piles
Doctor:Hard and difficult to digest foods like roti is to be avoided
Doctor:uncooked food
User:and also some pus is being released from side of the anal and the wound is not healing. can u pls tell some other alternative where the surgery is not required
Doctor:high fatty food should be avoided
Doctor:If there is pus, at least an incision and drainage of the pus has to be done under a skilled surgeon
Doctor:Else, there are high chances of complication
User:couls u pls suggest the best surgeon and name of hospital
Doctor:Let me know your location please
Doctor:Which city is that place in?
Doctor:Do you know apollo hospitals in Hyderabad?
User:Any specific Doctor name
Doctor:There are skilled surgeons there
Doctor:You could head to general surgery department
Doctor:I am sorry, I do not have a reference there now
Doctor:Are you there?
User:Ok Thanks Doctor for your assistance
Doctor:Pleasure is mine
Doctor:Good day
Doctor:Bye for now
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor