Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Suggest an alternate medicine for 'NIKKO- 60 K' - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 23-Jan-2014
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions
Doctor:please proceed with your query
User:Hello Doctor
User:I am diabetic patient,, recently doctor prescribed me for 'NIKKO- 60 K' for lower back pain
User:I am unable to get this medicine from market...can you advice me any alternate medicine
Doctor:it is cholecalceferol
Doctor:or vitamin D
User:Vitamin D he told
Doctor:you can try Calcimax instead
Doctor:this is readily available
User:is calcimax help to reduce lower back pain?
User:fine doc..Thanks for your time
Doctor:my pleasure
Doctor:take care
Doctor:shall we end the chat now?
Doctor:bye for now
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor