Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Suffering from vaginal bacterial infection - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2585 Questions

User :   hi
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   i am a female, 25 years of age
Doctor :   ok
User :   i had sex with my boyfriend, a week back
Doctor :   good afternoon
Doctor :   ok
User :   and i've been feeling itchy in my vagina for the last couple of days
Doctor :   is there any discharge from vagina
User :   there is also a colorless discharge at times
Doctor :   is it foul smelling
User :   no
Doctor :   is it colorless or white discharge?
User :   colorless
Doctor :   do u have fever?
User :   no
Doctor :   other than this do you have any other medical problems
User :   wat could it be?
User :   no
Doctor :   did u have similar complains in the past
User :   do i need to see a doc or will it go away
User :   no
Doctor :   if the discharge is not foul smelling or not white in colour , then
Doctor :   it could be hormonal
Doctor :   if u happen to develop these or have fever
User :   if it is foul smelling n white then?
Doctor :   then u need to see a doctor
User :   wat cud it be?
Doctor :   it could be yeast infection or bacterial infection
Doctor :   sometimes
User :   anything serious?
Doctor :   for that u might need anti fungal treatment
User :   when i wipe it, it leaves yellow stins
Doctor :   then u need to see doctor
User :   can i apply any anti fungal cream there?
Doctor :   it could be allergy or infection
Doctor :   please consult the doctor
Doctor :   let her examine
User :   ok
User :   thanks
Doctor :   and depending on the cause
Doctor :   they will prescribe medicine
Doctor :   as of now
Doctor :   there is nothing to worry
Doctor :   unless it has fould smell
Doctor :   or white discharge
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   bye for now

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor