Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Suffering from stomach pain due to ulcer problem. Suggest medication? - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 01-Jul-2013
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Abdominal Pain
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
User:Hi Doctor
Doctor:How can I help you?
User:My wife 39 aged sufferig from stomach pain and she says it is due to ulcer problem..
User:She oes not like the taste of gel or diegene tablets
User:Is there any other tablet I can give to her to get some relief?
Doctor:There are few medications such as H2 blocker (ranitidine) or proton pump inhibitor such as pantaprazole.
User:Ar they supposed to be taken in the morning at empty stomach?
Doctor:These tablets are prescription only drugs.
User:So What do you suggest?
Doctor:It can be bought with the help of your physician.
User:OK. Doctor. Than you for your time.
Doctor:Alternatively you can try
Doctor:ginger water / jeera water
Doctor:which can help her.
Doctor:Do you have any other query?
User:OK. I will try them.
User:Nothing else. Bye
Doctor:Thanks for consulting me.
Doctor:Bye for now.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor