Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Suffering from skin rashes due to allergy - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Skin Rash
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2584 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
User :   hi
Doctor :   How can i help u
User :   I'm having rashes since few days
User :   its all over the body
User :   and it itches a lot
User :   its almost since a month
User :   we just moved into the new appartment
Doctor :   k
Doctor :   ur age
User :   25
Doctor :   is there any fever
User :   nope
Doctor :   are you taking any medications
User :   i went to a doc
Doctor :   are you allergic to dust?
Doctor :   k
User :   she has prescribed allergen tablet
Doctor :   what they told
User :   i'm not very allergic to dust
User :   i just sneeze once in a while
Doctor :   ya it is due allergic reaction
Doctor :   k continue with that anti allergen tablet
Doctor :   if it doesn't reduce then i may need few tests to be done
Doctor :   It shows you have moved away from the chat, so I close the window. Please log in again if you need further medical advice.
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor