Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Suffering from skin bruises - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 675 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help u
User :   hi
Doctor :   hi
User :   our kid aged 4 yrs having some bruises for the past 1 week
Doctor :   ok
User :   recently he got some bruise on the scalp, and first we have used candiderim
Doctor :   was it spontaneously
Doctor :   ok
User :   and when we consulted other doctor, he has adviced to use flutibact
Doctor :   ok
User :   but during that time liquid type is cming from the wound, sorry id ont know the medical term here
Doctor :   ok
User :   and now it seems to coming down and he said that glands are hyper active
Doctor :   did u hurt
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   did he hurt
Doctor :   sorry
User :   actually he had some bruise on scalp, he had hair cut, since then i observed
Doctor :   i mean any injury he had for bruise to occur
Doctor :   ok
User :   when i said the same thing to doctor, he said its not barber fault, its some glands
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   did ur son have similar complains in the past
User :   no
Doctor :   is that discharge from wound pus?
User :   and i observed one more on his thigh
Doctor :   or pus like
Doctor :   isit foul smelling
User :   no
User :   and it got reduced automatically
User :   for the thigh
Doctor :   ok
User :   but for the past week, some where or the other bruises are popping up and coming down the next day
Doctor :   u need to consult with dermatalogist
Doctor :   does he have fever
User :   no, hez healthy and active
Doctor :   or is he breatheless
Doctor :   does he have history of allergy?
User :   and some times he complains of pain near the bruise
Doctor :   is he asthmatic
User :   no, he never had
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   i suggest u to see a dermatalogist since he has this problem in more than one area of skin
Doctor :   since this is online consultation we need to examine the patient
Doctor :   to arrive at the diagnosis
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   r u able to follow
User :   when he was child, i mean an year bck, he had icecream and due to which he had some problem, and some kind of asthma
User :   yeah am following u
Doctor :   ok
User :   i mean he had difficult in breathing at that time
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   wheezing problem isit
User :   to some xtent
User :   does this relates to bruises?
Doctor :   difficult to say
Doctor :   its unlikely to be related
Doctor :   without examine
Doctor :   if it was related
Doctor :   he would have had asthmatic attack
Doctor :   only due to respiratory causes or to pollen
Doctor :   i mean due some allergic substance
Doctor :   skin problem is not related i guess
Doctor :   did i clear all ur doubts
User :   k, flutibact is for which purpose?
User :   our pead has told us that due to hyperactive of some glands
Doctor :   is the spelling right
Doctor :   ok
User :   yeah
Doctor :   anti fungal
User :   its a glaxo prod
Doctor :   yes
User :   is the reason for bruise can be climate also?
User :   as mlore is humid to some xtent
Doctor :   i need to examine to
Doctor :   tell whether it is bruise or wound
User :   k, can u suggest any gud pead
User :   its bruise only not wound
Doctor :   Have you filled the feedback form which I have sent?
Doctor :   anything else we can help u with
User :   is there any way tat i can get gudpead in mlore that wuld be of great help
Doctor :   we dont have database for mangalore as of now with us
Doctor :   we are sorry to say so
User :   k,not a problem, thnx a lot
Doctor :   ur welcome
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting Health care magic. Bye for now. Please refer your friends to our service
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor