Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

Suffering from sinusitis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions
Doctor :   hi
User :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
Doctor :   please go ahead with ur medical query
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details of the patient-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height: Dependents: Yes/ No.
Doctor :   Please provide these details of the patient-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height: Dependents: Yes/ No.
Doctor :   I am a General Practitioner, I believe I can help you within my expertise and If required I shall recommend a specialist.
User :   i have chronic sinusitis
Doctor :   since how long
User :   i have even undergone surgery
Doctor :   how old are u ?
User :   it runs in our family i suppose
User :   because my brothers also has it
User :   i am 52
Doctor :   what would u like to know about in sinusitis
Doctor :   now
User :   yes
User :   i have taken all sorts of medicine
User :   homeo
User :   allo
User :   some says the bone has overgrown
Doctor :   ok
User :   i have even had surgery for this
Doctor :   so what would u like to know about now in sinusitis
User :   no help
User :   the nose gets blocking
Doctor :   when was the surgery done
Doctor :   ok
User :   i have to release the blockage by pushing air
User :   which makes a odd noise
User :   it make me feel uncomfortable
User :   surgery around 10 yrs. ago
User :   i also cant stand crowds
Doctor :   ok
User :   my face also looks swollen
User :   i even had liver damge in in 1988
User :   before that i was a chain smoker
User :   and use to drink a lot
Doctor :   anytime u consulted ur problem wherein u feel uncomfortable to stand in crowds?
User :   after 88 i left smoking and drinking
User :   no
User :   i just try to avoid crowds
User :   i dont like to take flight
User :   not due to fear of heights
User :   but i think fear of being closely packed
User :   if i have to i take a aisle seat
User :   my face is swollen
User :   are u there with me
Doctor :   ok
User :   ?
User :   can u see any pattern in the above
User :   when i wasnt rich enough, in my youth around 20 yrs of age i used to work in a cotton factory
Doctor :   u need to consult a counsellor for ur problem
User :   there it was impossible to breath even
User :   but i am diagnosed as a sinusitic patient
Doctor :   so what are u looking as of now
Doctor :   i suggest u to consult a counselor in ur area for this problem
User :   any remedy for the nose blockage
User :   i just puch air through the blockage and it gets to normal
User :   i have to do it every 1 minute
Doctor :   u can take this tablet sinarest as of now
User :   sinarest
User :   how to take
Doctor :   u can take this tablet twice daily after food for one day
Doctor :   consult a ENT specialist for further treatment
Doctor :   nothing much can be done in ur case online
Doctor :   anything else u wantto know about
User :   but i think it is for cough and cold nose blockage
Doctor :   what makes u think so
User :   i have heard of this tab before
User :   but if u say it will help let me try
User :   i hope its not following trial and error method
Doctor :   this is not given for cough
Doctor :   get a xray of paranasal sinus done and consult a ENT specialist
User :   but these specialist cant do anything
Doctor :   we cant do much in ur problem online
User :   i have travelled to the best docs
Doctor :   u need to consult a ent specialist
Doctor :   ok
User :   got everything examined
Doctor :   bye for noe
Doctor :   have a nice day
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor