Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
124 Doctors are Online

Suffering from sinusitis for 3 years - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions

Doctor :   HI
User :   hello doctor
Doctor :   How can I help yu ?
User :   i have a problem to ask about my synuses
User :   previously i had some synus problems
User :   and always had a floating feeling
Doctor :   Floating Feeling ?
Doctor :   Please provide these details of the person-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height.
User :   i'm 21 years old
User :   currently working as a Software engineer
User :   i'm from - sri lanka
User :   and single
User :   not sure abt d weight..but the height is 5.10
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   Since when are you suffering from Sinuses
User :   may b 3 years
User :   i sometimes difficult to find to breath also
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   Do you have any DNS or
Doctor :   DEviated Nasal Sept
User :   i used to use Nasonex
User :   and rhinocelin
Doctor :   ok
User :   then the floating effect got reduced
Doctor :   Get plenty of rest. This will help your body fight infection and speed recovery.
User :   i never use drugs, liquor or no smoking
Doctor :   Drink plenty of fluids, such as water or juice.
User :   ok..
Doctor :   Avoid beverages that contain caffeine or alcohol, as they can be dehydrating.
Doctor :   Place warm, damp towels around your nose, cheeks and eyes to ease facial pain.
User :   i cant travel on elevators too
User :   i feel dizzy always
Doctor :   Steam inhalation every hour during the attack shall help yu over come the symptoms

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor