Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

Suffering from shoulder pain - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions
Doctor :   hi how can i help you>?
User :   afew days ago the joints in my fingers started to ache over the past few day the ache has gone up my right arm to my shoulder and its getting worse its beginning to be hard to move my arm
Doctor :   Ok.
User :   it there anythin i can do 2 stop it and may there be somthing wrong with me
Doctor :   Do you have pain in both the arms? And do you have pain in the fingers in both the hands?
User :   no just the right arm and hand
Doctor :   Is it associated with fever?
User :   nope
User :   no
Doctor :   If on a grade 10 scale how would you rate it?
User :   7
Doctor :   What is your age and sex?
User :   20 male
Doctor :   Did you meet with any accident or had any injury?
User :   no
Doctor :   Did you consult a GP/Orthopedician on this?
User :   not yet
User :   thought it would go away
Doctor :   Please take a paracetamol for two days.
Doctor :   if not go to ortho.
Doctor :   Dolo 650mg thrice daily for two days.
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor