Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
137 Doctors are Online

Suffering from severe ear infection - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
User :   hello
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   i have aome ear problem
User :   i have some ear problem
User :   r u a ent specalist?
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details -Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Dependents: Yes/ No.
User :   age 23
User :   software enggineer
User :   single
Doctor :   I am a General Practitioner, I believe I can help you within my expertise and If required I shall recommend a specialist.
User :   ok
User :   i have consulted once a ent specalist
User :   & he told tht thera a small hole in ear drum
User :   whnever thr is cold i will get drops from my ear
User :   now again it started paining nw
User :   so what shall i do ?
Doctor :   Do you mean ear is paining
User :   ya
Doctor :   Which ear is it
User :   left
Doctor :   What kind of drops do you get
Doctor :   color and consistency
User :   its like light yellow color
Doctor :   ok
User :   cosistency is thick than water...
Doctor :   Do you have fever then
Doctor :   do you have headache, tired ness
User :   no nothing
User :   only my ear is paining
User :   i'm not even able to open my mouth
User :   if i try to open my mouth its paining on my ears also
Doctor :   Do you have it now also/
User :   can u suggest some pain killer or drops so tht i can relief from the pain
User :   yeahhhh
User :   i have now also
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   OTOGESIC drops can be put in the ear
Doctor :   to relieve the pain
Doctor :   you can take ACECLO tablet
User :   hmmm.... is tha save to use??
Doctor :   when yoiu have pain
Doctor :   yes
Doctor :   but remember it is not the solution
Doctor :   you havve severe infection that is causing the
Doctor :   pain
User :   ok k
Doctor :   and the pain at the jaws is referred pain from the ear
Doctor :   So when you have a hole in TM
User :   if u go to an ent specialist will thy clean my ears again?
Doctor :   then it should be repaired
User :   ok
Doctor :   The small holes will be covered themselves
User :   wht can be the solutions for this?
Doctor :   and should be waited if not closed themselves lik in your case you have to get the accurate suggestion from the ENT
Doctor :   for the next
Doctor :   step
Doctor :   If you neglect now it can take off the hearing sensation
Doctor :   Please confirm the details
Doctor :   If you wish, we can fix up your appointment with a doctor in your area.
Doctor :   It is your decision
Doctor :   We can only advice yuo
Doctor :   Ok
User :   ya same thk
User :   i am doing
Doctor :   ask him to see the ENT specailist
Doctor :   then
Doctor :   Ok
User :   he very scared abt the tretment and all
Doctor :   that is not the answer for the condition he has
User :   so he just wht to get the detaisl how they are tream him and all
Doctor :   they cover the hole with gel
Doctor :   he is prone for repeated infection unless thzat
Doctor :   ok
User :   ok that alot
User :   thx alot
Doctor :   Please fill the feedback form say done when done while
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting Health care magic. Bye for now. Please refer your friends to our service
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor