Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Suffering from sensitivity in tooth - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 14-Nov-2013
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Dental Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions
Doctor:How can I help you?
User:Hello Doctor
User:I am suffering from sensitivity in tooth since past month
User:Even while eating anything
User:I visited a local dentist and she told me it is root canal
User:i wanted another opinion
User:Could you help me in this?
Doctor:If you wish for a second opinion, it is better to use Ask a Specialist option.
Doctor:I am a General physician
User:oh i am sorry
Doctor:and I can only help you within my expertise.
Doctor:You can discuss your concern with a dentist
Doctor:on ask a specialist.
Doctor:I hope that is ok with you.
User:yes. Thanks
Doctor:Do you have any questions to me?
Doctor:Are you there?
Doctor:I have to close the chat as you are not responding.
Doctor:You can chat with us 24/7 if you have medical query.
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor