Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Suffering from reddish, itchy eyes - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Doctor :   Hello
Doctor :   How can I help?
User :   hi Doc i have problem with my eyes, my eyes itch a lot and i am using glasses
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   do you have any watering or any redness in the eye also
User :   yes i do
User :   redness and lot of tears
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   You shall need to get to the Ophthalmologist at the earliest since it shall need an Eye ointment
Doctor :   you might be having the
Doctor :   Conjunctivitis
User :   i once saw a doctor and he said i had that but the ointment is not helping anymore
Doctor :   When wa this
User :   december

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor