Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Suffering from piles, radiating pain. Treatment? - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 01-Mar-2013
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Digestion and Bowels
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions
User:i am facing piles problem
Doctor:May I know your age , gender and duration of your issue ?
User:its been few years that theproblem is in existence
User:age 32
User:duration - 5-6 years
User:never got the problem checked
User:but now getting bad
User:want to know what should be done
User:whom to approach
Doctor:Do u have any bleeding issues ?
User:the pain has suddenly in 2-3 days flown to the hips and one full leg
User:no bleeding
Doctor:do u have any pain when passing stools ?
Doctor:can u specify exactly what you mean by hemorrhoids ?
User:actually even i am not able to understand
User:i can feel something at taht area
User:something taht has come out
Doctor:piles or hemorrhoids are enlarged and bleeding blood vessels in the anal canal
User:it used to pain in early years
User:but now no pain
User:while passing stool
Doctor:the main issue is bleeding in stools, and sweeling coming out of the anus
Doctor:May i know , if you have any kids ?
User:the whole day i am seated at office and then the pain starts
User:but stops by afternoon or evening
User:yes 2 kids
Doctor:were there any complications during delivery ?
User:what is sweeling?
User:no complications
User:need your advice
Doctor:swelling or a lump, usually comes due to the enlarged blood vessels
User:what should i do now?
Doctor:First and foremost, you can consult a Gynaecologist or a Gastroenterologist , for a examination
User:for teh last 2 days, pain is very bad in the hips area and one leg
Doctor:in the mean time, you can use a cream called Xylocaine
Doctor:YOU CAN apply the cream , to the affected area
Doctor:this will numb the pain
User:do you know any lady doctor whom i can consult
User:in navi mumbai, vashi
Doctor:other creams include - PILEX ointment
Doctor:Please give me a few mins, so that I can help u out
Doctor:You can consult the following doctor -
Doctor:Dr Chhaya M Choudhary
Doctor: XXXXXXX XXXXXXX Sector 17, Vashi, Vashi, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 0000, India
+91 22 2789 1688 ‎
Doctor:Once you are examined by the doctor, you can have a proper diagnosis
User:is she a gynac or piles specialist?
Doctor:She is a Gynaecologist ,
Doctor:they can also treat you accordingly
User:ok, thank you doctor
Doctor:You are welcome
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor