Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Suffering from pain in the back - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Good Posted in: Back Pain
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you?
User :   hi...ive got a pain in my back...and when i breathe in it hurts..what should i do?
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details -Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Dependents: Yes/No
User :   16/f/student/telford/single
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   since when are you having this problem?
User :   this morning
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   did it start suddenly?
User :   yeah
Doctor :   ok did you have an injury?
Doctor :   or a strain?
User :   no
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   is there any burning sensation in the chest?
Doctor :   are you there?
User :   no
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   ii suggest you take paracetamol tablet thrice a day for 3 days
Doctor :   500mg
Doctor :   after food
User :   ok
Doctor :   i also suggest some rest
User :   ok will do
Doctor :   anything else?
User :   no
Doctor :   ok
User :   thanks for your time..bye for now
Doctor :   Thanks for Consulting Health care Magic. If you find this service helpful please refer your friends and family members.
Question is related to
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor