Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

Suffering from pain due to External hemorrhoids - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Average Posted in: Digestion and Bowels
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions
User :   there is swelling in my anus and I am not able to sit
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   is the swelling i inside or out side the anus?
User :   outside the anus
Doctor :   Is it projecting or coming inside out from anus
User :   coming out from anus
Doctor :   What is the color? Dis you notice blood in stool?
Doctor :   is it painful?
User :   There is no blood in stool but its painful
Doctor :   DO you have hard stool?
User :   Yes for the last 4-5 days
Doctor :   When you push hard to empty the stools does the mass coem out?
User :   yes
Doctor :   This is External Hemorrhoids
User :   What is the treatment?
Doctor :   Here are my recommendations: Doctor :   1. Consult General surgeon and have the examination done
Doctor :   2. You can get the surgery for removal of hemorrhoids
Doctor :   3.. Surgical options include 1 ligation of veins
Doctor :   Do you follow me ?
User :   yes
Doctor :   DO you have any other Questions?
User :   Do you suggest medicine for pain relief
Doctor :   wait
Doctor :   ANOCREAM cream apply 2 times when u have pain
Doctor :   Thnak you for consulting me
Doctor :   Bye
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor