Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Suffering from pain due to Endometriosis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
User :   Hello
Doctor :   HiUser :   I have a question... are you able to prescribe me any medicine
Doctor :   If it is an Over-The counter medicine I can prescribe it.
User :   I have endometriosis and I am in severe pain
Doctor :   Else you have to get it after physical examination by a GP
Doctor :   Ok
User :   so you cant help me then..
Doctor :   Can you mention your age and whether you have any other health problems?
User :   I am 22 and that is all that I know of
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   When were you diagnosed with this and what medications were you previously taking?
User :   I was prescribed percocet for my pain and now i have no health insurance.. I really need help.. I was diagnosed 2 years ago
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   I suggest that you take any painkiller with Mefenamic Acid in it.
User :   what is that
Doctor :   Ibuprofen can also be taken 1 tab twice a day aftter food
Doctor :   Mefenamic acid is also taken twice a day after food
Doctor :   Warm baths and a heating pad can help relax pelvic muscles, reducing cramping and pain.
Doctor :   Please close this browser and log in from another browser. Once you make the payment, you can chat with us online.
Doctor :   You need medical help here. Please consult a Gynaec
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor