Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Suffering from pain and irritation in the testicles - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Testicle Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions
User :   hi Doctor. I have irritation inside the soft spongy like skin below the testicle/scrotum from past 3 months
Doctor :   Hi
User :   hi doc..good after noon...
Doctor :   let me read your query
User :   sure
Doctor :   may i know ur age, weight ?
User :   25 67.5
Doctor :   are u sexually active ?
User :   no
Doctor :   have u had any injury anytime before ?
Doctor :   Is there any redness in the affected area ?
Doctor :   also can u tell me your occupation ?
User :   no... 3 month back...i use to have pain at that place when i use to ride my bike
User :   Software engineer
Doctor :   ok
User :   later pain got reduced
Doctor :   do u still ride your bike and do u still have this issue?
User :   no..i stopped riding from past 3 months
User :   irritation become more if i ride bike
Doctor :   do u have any isssues whiel urinating ?
User :   few day back there was acute pain in my pennis
User :   now i dont have it
Doctor :   like burning micturition, discharge from hthe penis , blood etc ?
User :   i had consulted doctor once
Doctor :   can u describe the pain ?
User :   no burning sensation
Doctor :   what was the doctors opinion ?
User :   initial urinary test show pus cell of 12%
User :   later all test like ultra sound came up to be normal
User :   but still i am sufferring from that irritation
Doctor :   have u repeated the urine test ?
User :   yes
User :   5 times
Doctor :   was it normal?
User :   later 4 times was normal
User :   only first test showed up 12% pus cell
User :   so he gave antibatic
User :   5 day course
Doctor :   so now u have irritation in the soft spongy like skin behind the testicle/scrotum OR is there any pain or discomfort on the testis or scrotum ?
User :   now u have irritation in the soft spongy like skin behind the testicle/scrotum
User :   no pain
User :   irritation is like sticking skin
Doctor :   having pain behind the testis or scrotum, could be due to injury of the soft tissue called bulpospongiosus (which contain the bulb of the penis)
Doctor :   this is due to injury resulting due to fricction as a result of riding bikes or bicycles
User :   so wht test show be taken
User :   *should be taken
User :   wht is the remedy..
Doctor :   i think, you need some NSAIDs like brufen
Doctor :   brufen 400 mg , can be taken to reduce the irritation
User :   ok
Doctor :   you can apply some steroid cream, (by prescription from your treating doctor,m on the affected part which can reduce the irritation
Doctor :   and stop riding bikes
User :   ya i stopped riding it from 3 months
Doctor :   also maintain hygiene of the affected area as well
User :   ok..
User :   thanks a lot doctor
Doctor :   you are welcome
User :   can i consult you directly
Doctor :   I hope i have solved your issues
User :   if my problem get solved
Doctor :   yes,
User :   i am very thank full to you
Doctor :   u r welcome
Doctor :   bye for now
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor