Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Suffering from mouth ulcer. Suggest sime medicine - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 25-Oct-2013
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Dental Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions
Doctor:How can I help you?
User:I am suffering from mouth ulser, can u suggest a medicine
Doctor:Mouth ulcers usually happen because of vitamin deficiency or
Doctor:I would suggest you take a tablet called A to Z
Doctor:one every day for 15 days
Doctor:along with that you can use glycerin, apply it on the ulcers three times in a day
Doctor:Is there anything else I can help you with Mr. XXXX?
User:yes, I use to applying the glycerin and I am taking vitamin B but today i got stomach upset. any suggetion?
Doctor:You can take a tablet of rantac
Doctor:with some gelusil for quick relief
Doctor:May I know what you mean by stomach upset?
User:loose motion
Doctor:You need to drink plenty of fluids
User:ok thanks
Doctor:You should consult your family doctor if it gets worse
Doctor:or fi you get fever
Doctor:Is there anything else you want to discuss?
User:nothing ense, i will XXXXXXX the doctor, thanks for your feedback
Doctor:You are welcome
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor