Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Suffering from gum bleeding - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Dental Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions
User :   Hello
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   I am looking for a dentist
Doctor :   Ok
User :   Cvan I chat with ur dentist?
Doctor :   I am a General Practitioner, I believe I can help you within my expertise and If required I shall recommend a specialist.
User :   ok
User :   Some time there is bleeding from my teeth
Doctor :   Since when are you having this?
User :   6-8 months
Doctor :   Is the bleeding from the gums? Are your gums swollen?
User :   yes from gums
User :   nor swolen
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   It is either due tp deficiency of Vitamin C
Doctor :   Or due to an infection.
User :   it beads some times
Doctor :   I suggest that you use Tab. Limcee 1 tab once a day
Doctor :   for 1 month.
User :   ok
User :   any mouth wash?
Doctor :   Also take More Vitamin C in your diet like Citrus Fruits
Doctor :   lemons, gooseberry
User :   ok
Doctor :   You should also use a soft bristled tooth brush with
Doctor :   twice a day especially at night.
User :   ok
Doctor :   brush your gums along with your teeth and do it gently and thoroughly.

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor