Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
186 Doctors are Online

Suffering from fever and body pain - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 675 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you ?
User :   I have severe bodyache and am feeling feverish
Doctor :   Please provide these details of the person-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height. '
User :   41 yrs, female, Housewife, Married, 65, 5ft 4 in
Doctor :   Since when are you having it and DO you have any other Symptoms other than the once that you have mentioned ?
User :   since morning
Doctor :   DO you have any other Symptoms other than the once that you have mentioned ?
User :   none
Doctor :   You need to take Tab Paracetamol 650 mg
User :   how many times
Doctor :   IT shall need to be the Dose and take one in the Morning and Night after food
Doctor :   1----0-----1
User :   Ok thank u
Doctor :   after food
Doctor :   you are welcome
Doctor :   bye for now
User :   bye
Question is related to
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor