Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Suffering from eye infection - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions
Doctor :   hi
User :   Hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   I have a pink eye what can I do to help it?
Doctor :   since when
User :   THis morning
User :   It is all red and pussy
Doctor :   do u have watering from eye or
User :   I have stuff coming out of it.
User :   It does look like water
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   u need to see a ophthalmologist or physician
Doctor :   at the earliest
User :   ok
Doctor :   it could be either viral or bacterial infection
User :   Can I do anyhting now to help it
Doctor :   it could be due to allergy as well
User :   ok because I do have allergies
Doctor :   yes it could be
Doctor :   i would suggest u to consult a physician
Doctor :   please dont ignore
User :   ok
User :   Is it possible to be only in one eye?
User :   because it is
User :   my left eye
Doctor :   it could spread to other as well
Doctor :   ok
User :   ok bye
Doctor :   if due to infection
User :   ok
Doctor :   bye for now
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor