Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Suffering from dandruff and hair loss, haemorrhoids - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Hair Loss
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you
User :   Good Afternoon sir!
Doctor :   yes
Doctor :   carry on
User :   Actually i have a hair problem
User :   iam getting dandruff very seriously
User :   And my hair falls severely
Doctor :   ok
User :   Whenever my scalp sweats it etches very seriously
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details -Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Dependents: Yes/ No.
User :   Age-27,Male,Office job,Orissa,Single & no dependents
Doctor :   As dandruff is known cause of hair fall now
Doctor :   You have to go for oral treatment to decrease dandruff
User :   oral treatment means?
Doctor :   in the form of tablets
Doctor :   causing teh dandruff
Doctor :   for fungal infectio
User :   So would you suggest me any medication?
Doctor :   tablets
Doctor :   one tablet
User :   What will be the course of the tablet?
Doctor :   3 months
Doctor :   also use the selsun shampoo
Doctor :   alternate day
Doctor :   with a moisturisig shampoo
Doctor :   like DOVE
Doctor :   Please fill the feedback form say done when done
User :   And will it work for the fungal infection of the scalp?
Doctor :   yes
User :   Well sir thank you so much for all the recommendations
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   anything else?
User :   and sir i am suffering from piles
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   since when are you having this problem?
User :   Since one and half month
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   are they painful?
User :   at first it was bleeding and paining seriously.But after that i took homeopathic medicine and the bleeding seized.But its still paining severely.
Doctor ok
Doctor :   i suggest that you take a soft bland diet
Doctor :   and take a lot of dietary fibre
User :   yah i do that
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   also you can use SMUTH gel
Doctor :   locally
Doctor :   twice a day
User :   but any permanent solution/medication?
Doctor :   you have to consult a general surgeon
Doctor :   for haemorrhoidectomy
Doctor :   Please fill the feedback form say done when done
Doctor :   you can also take a laxative called GNC pharma's PSYLLIUM
Doctor :   take one tab daily after food with half a litre of water
Doctor :   please confirm your details
User :   yah
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   anything else?
Doctor :   Have you filled the feedback form which I have sent?
User :   yes, & no more questions.Thank you so much.
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   bye for now
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor