Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Suffering from cold, fever and body pain. Suggest the medicine other than crocin? - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 27-Aug-2013
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2002
Answered : 106 Questions
Doctor:How can I help you today?
User:My Mother has cold and fever(102F) starting this morning
User:She also has body pains
User:I wonder if any other medicines required other than crocin
User:Please suggest
Doctor:She can take a tablet of cetrizine
Doctor:It will help control her secretions
Doctor:Crocin needs to be taken if there is fever and needs to taken 4 times a day
Doctor:Do you have any other question?
User:no. That is it. I will get back to XXXXXXX if I need further assistance
User:Thanks for your quick response!
Doctor:Take care
Doctor:Thanks for consulting me
Question is related to
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor