Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Suffering from chest pain and acidity. Which specialist should I consult? - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 26-Mar-2013
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Lung and Chest disorders
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2570 Questions
User:hello doctor
User:my mother is experiencing chest pain followed by acidity from past couple of weeks
User:western side
User:could you please recommend me some good doctor in mumbai
Doctor:may i know her age ?
Doctor:You can consult Dr Banka, at 68, Lady XXXXXXX Tata Medical Centre, MK Road, Churchgate, Mumbai, 0000, India
Doctor:he is a well known gastroenterologist , in mumbai
Doctor:Phone +91 22 2624 9475 ‎
User:thanks doctor,any good doctor in andheri or borivali as we stay in virar
User:churchgare will be far
Doctor:Dr SADANAND, at, A 103, XXXXXXX Apartment, Opposite Shoppers Stop, Andheri West ,Mumbai ,Phone 022 0000
User:sure thank u so much doctor
Doctor:U r welcome
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor