Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Suffering from body ache - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   hi
User :   i woke yesterday and felt ache all over my body
Doctor :   Ok
User :   i didnt do anything strenous
Doctor :   May I know your age and gender>
User :   wonder what could be the cause
Doctor :   Do you have fever?
User :   female 31
User :   no
Doctor :   How are you feeling now?
User :   same
Doctor :   Ok.
User :   still aches
User :   on my back chest back of my neck shoulders and arms
Doctor :   Do you have any other symptoms apart from the body aches?
User :   no
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   I shall explain.
User :   when i touch those body parts then it aches
Doctor :   Sudden onset body aches are generally preceeded by an infection
Doctor :   So there are chances that your symptoms may be part of an infection
Doctor :   i would suggest you to follow these measures
Doctor :   1. Tab tylenol 1 tablet when there is pain.
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor