Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Suffering from Extendor tendonitis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   hello, i have had hand pain for the last few weeks. i went to a doctor about a week ago.
User :   he said i may have enflamed extendor muscles
Doctor :   Ok
User :   he also recommended that i go to a specialist. is it seroius enough that i should?
Doctor :   I can help you for this
User :   should i be wearing a brace of some sort until i can get in??
Doctor :   Enflamed extesor muscles may not be serious now but a timely treatment can save you from disabilities
User :   what kind of brace too?
User :   should i wear a brace
Doctor :   YOu may need to wear a brace
Doctor :   Yes
User :   what kind
Doctor :   But the brace depends on the activiteis
Doctor :   and the occupation you have
User :   i play volleyball, flute, and dance
Doctor :   What is your age and Occupation
User :   21 college
Doctor :   Is the tendinitis in the hand or aslo in the forearm?

Question is related to
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor