Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Suffering from Cervical disorder - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Women's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   hi, doc i had been suffering from cervical disorder, for which i had gone for traction and medication
User :   all was well since a month
User :   i suddenly started pain since the last two days
Doctor :   Ok
User :   doctor prescribed me myoril 8 mg and hifanac sr tablets belfore
User :   for 10 days
Doctor :   Did you do any unaccustomed work then?
User :   shall i continue taking both the tabs
User :   i dunno doc, wot happened
User :   but having pain since the last two days in my left shoulder and hand
Doctor :   Yes. You should continue the tablets and meanwhile
User :   shall i continue with both the tabs or only one is ok
Doctor :   you should take complete rest for 2-3 days
User :   okey
User :   i dont understand y this pain has come again
Doctor :   You might have strained a muscle.
User :   hmmm
Doctor :   I suggest that you apply hot fomentation after applying
User :   how do i
Doctor :   a gel like voveron or volini
User :   how do i
Doctor :   Did the pain start suddenly?
User :   slowly
Doctor :   If you have a collar, I suggest that you apply it again.
User :   i am alsready using it
Doctor :   If the pain does not subside with rest and medicines and collar
Doctor :   then you should probably have a re-examination done.
User :   ok
Doctor :   After this episode subsides, I suggest that you carry out some physiotherapy neck exercises

Doctor :   better learnt under direct guidance from an instructor
Question is related to
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor