Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Suffering form symptoms of Hypoglycemia - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   hey i am dehydrating bad and i have had about 8 glasses of water today as drinking to much is dangerous what else could i drink?
User :   i have a really bad headache
User :   feel dizzy
User :   lighthead and weak
Doctor :   sure we will help you
Doctor :   your age
User :   18

Doctor :   since when ur having headache?
User :   i had it a few hours ago
Doctor :   where exactly it is aching
User :   all oer really

User :   my eyes seem heavy
User :   and goes blurry at some times
Doctor :   is there any blurring of vision
User :   yes
Doctor :   k
Doctor :   do you wear glass?
User :   no
User :   am i dehydrating?

User :   doctor
User :   what can i drink
User :   as i have drank so much water already
Doctor :   k think you are hypoglycemic
User :   i am quite concerned
Doctor :   didn't you have anything
User :   i have had water
User :   about 8glasses
User :   but to much is dangerous!
Doctor :   other than that?
User :   i have been alos have ribena
User :   and milkshake
User :   apple juice
Doctor :   take some glucose water
User :   and cola
User :   and tea
Doctor :   k
User :   glucose water?
User :   i aint got glucose
Doctor :   keep your head up with some pillows and sleep for a while
User :   doc should i be worried?

User :   am to scared to sleep
User :   as i am dehydrating
User :   could make worse
Doctor :   ya go to emergency if it doesn't reduce

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor