Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Stricture urethera treatment - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3632 Questions

User :   hi.
Doctor :   Hi
User :   doctor i m havind strictured urethra prob from 3 yrs,,
Doctor :  
User :   whats the treatment for this?\
User :   hello..\
Doctor :   where is the stricture?

Doctor :  
what part of the urethera?
User :   donno,,
User :   i have constant pain during urine,,
Doctor :  
treatment depends on what part and amount of the stricture
User :   its almost blocked,,
Doctor :   ok

User :   doc advised me 3 go 4 he surgery,,
User :   is there any way out by medicines.,,??
Doctor :   stricture is treated

Doctor :  
with surgery
User :   without surgey is there any way out??
Doctor :   dilators
User :   is it a major surgery???\
User :   is it painful??
Doctor :   use of dilators or a surgical correction depends on where the stricture is?
User :   is it risky in any sense??
User :   or will it be very painful??
Doctor :   risky meaning?

Doctor :   you will be anestheized
Doctor :   during the procedure
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor