Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

Stretch down of foreskin in penis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   Hi I have already called ur tam for my problem regarding my PENIS
User :   hi
User :   hi

Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Can you repeat your query?
User :   I am not able to stretch down the foreskin over my penis head
Doctor :   Ok
User :   and it causes some streches over the head and sometime little bleeding
User :   but not much
User :   generally after masturbation
Doctor :   You have to consult a Urologist
Doctor :   You may need a Circumcision
User :   can u suggest one
User :   i m in mumbai
Doctor :   Please provide these details -Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height.
User :   25 Male
User :   Enginner Single
User :   58 5 feet 5 inch
Doctor :   As we are based we dont have a database in Mumbai as of now but we will be launching shortly.
User :   ok
User :   so what u suggest

Doctor :   You would need a physical examination and get a Circumcision done

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor