Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Stressed out on being unemployed, counseling - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Anxiety and Stress
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3622 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page
Doctor :   hi
User :   hello dcotor.
Doctor :   how can i help u
Doctor :   please proceed with your query
User :   I am feeling very stressed..
Doctor :   ok
User :   i a not feeling good..
Doctor :   ok
User :   I dont have a job.. i am fearing that i would losse my girl..
User :   because of this..
User :   i lost hope in life..
Doctor :   i will help you in this
Doctor :   can i ask few Q
User :   yes?
User :   sure
Doctor :   wats your age
User :   23
Doctor :   wats your occupation
User :   i, i got placed in on campus in an MNC for good package but lost my offer due to this recession.
Doctor :   ok
User :   but my friends got job, and even my girl is working for a very good pay..
Doctor :   do yu have any stress from family side
User :   no, they are feeling very sad becoz i am very sad,,
User :   i have lot of responsibilies to be done to my family

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor