Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Stress and Worrying - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Anxiety and Stress
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions

User :   he
Doctor :   Hi
User :   hey
Doctor :  
How can i help you/
User :   I am psyched up with my graduate studies
User :   what should I do?
User :   should I quit and go back home
User :   and look for a job
User :   or continue
Doctor :  
i think you should continue to study
User :   why?
User :   is being psyched up, useful at all in life?
Doctor :  
if not now when you will study?
User :   i will not study
Doctor :  
User :   i already have bechelors degree
User :   and i can find a job and my domain of interest in it
Doctor :  
User :   and live a happy life....don't you think so?
User :   is it good to torture oneself?
Doctor :  
is bachelors degree enough/
User :   and my university is not good
Doctor :  
if so you can find a job
User :   yes
User :   so, you suggest me to quit
User :   i mean do you
Doctor :   think again before making any hasty decision
User :   think again - what?
User :   what should i think again?
Doctor :  
i prefer post graduate degree as it opens up much more
Doctor :  
User :   it doesn't dept isnt's overcrowded..exams are masters is even worse than a so called 'extended' Bachelors
User :   every one is just running after marks and money

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor